Located in Lewiston, Maine the first BBQ restaurant in the Twin Cities.
Long time business entrepreneur, Mike Berube, and owner of Alabama BBQ, Vince Oden joined together to create The BBQ Pit. Southern style cooking has been learned and mastered in the childhood living of Vinny; growing up in Birmingham, Alabama showed him the southern cooking we all enjoy.
Sun Journal- "BBQ Pit To Open" "My style of cooking, my seasoning, my prep, thats what separates me from everyone, Oden said."
"It's exciting to be bring new jobs to the area," Berube said
All meals are homemade and slow roasting and smoked to perfection. The Alabama style is sweet, with a dry rub and a kick if requested. All food is cooked off true charcoal and wood so no gas flavor is on the meat.
838 Lisbon Street
Lewiston, Maine 04240
Tuesday : 11-9pm
- October Live Entertainment Lineup
- November 4th - The Old Coats Live 7pm-10pm
- November 11th - Don Hebert Live 7pm-10pm
- November 18th- Michael Krapovicky Live 7pm-10pm
- November 22nd - Ron Bergeron
- November 25th - James Pryor
- Every Thursday- Karaoke with DJ Scotty
For all of your catering needs, visit alabamasbbq.com or call 207-423-6666 and ask for Vince for all the info.